of the boy's latest injury. We spent three hours in the ER last night with him. Poor thing! I will post the photos and story very soon (hopefully)! For now we are just recovering at home.
You and I just can't seem to stay away from the Dr these days. i think it is a hazerd of our job! I hope all is well and everyone is mending. I will be checking frequently for an update.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! What happened? I hope he is okay! Give me a call!
I hope everything is okay. I hate going to the ER, it takes FOREVER!
You and I just can't seem to stay away from the Dr these days. i think it is a hazerd of our job! I hope all is well and everyone is mending. I will be checking frequently for an update.
Poor guy! I still can't believe what happened. I hope he is mending up nicely.
Post a Comment