It was so nice outside on Tuesday. I walked out of the gym at noon and decided it was way too hot (I am not complaining;) and headed straight to Wal-Mart. Cash and I loaded up on summer toys. A pool, pool toys and floaties for his arms. I was all excited to get it set up yesterday and what do you know?? It's like 50 degrees outside with gale force winds. Today is pretty much the same but now there is rain involved. So the heat is back on at our house and the pool is sitting in the box just waiting to get opened. Maybe this post will chase the rain away!I need to post some new pictures although we haven't been doing anything new and exciting. I have actually been videoing Cash lately and am getting a pretty big kick out of it. It has been so long since I took a video of him and he has just changed so much. LOVE HIM!
2 comments:
Whew, I'm so glad to see a picture of a sun when I open up your blog now instead of having an anxiety attack thinking about the fact that it's possible for someone to have 18 kids! :)
Hope your weather gets better! That is no fun. And that's so funny that you've been taking video of Cash because I've been trying harder to do that too because I know someday I will be so glad I did and I will LOVE watching the videos!
It just figures--as soon as you get all that stuff, the weather goes sour. It's like getting a new swim suit and then having thunderstorms! Hopefully soon that sun will come out!!
Post a Comment