I really feel spoiled this year. I have been talking about a few things that I need lately and Todd must have caught on. He gave me my present early this year because I will be working all weekend. So he got me this...
I had never seen or heard of this until it showed up at my doorstep. It is called Nike+. You put the chip in your shoe and connect the other part to the IPOD Nano and VAVOOM; it tells you how far, fast, long, etc. that you have run. I can't wait to use this thing!! It came with a gift card to buy new shoes, but my shoes won't be here for 22-30 days! BAUGHHHHH! For now I will just have to keep adding songs to the IPOD and use it alone, without the nifty shoe chip thing.Pretty cool, eh?
4 comments:
Well look at you gizmo girl. You always have the funnet little toys. I am a little jealous. HHappy Mother's Day you deserve it!
What a cool gift and I bet being a Mom sure puts a different spin on this holiday! haha!! Kelly and I are doing well we are just working and living - you know the boring stuff in life. We are getting ready to move back to Pocatello this summer as soon as we find a place that's decent and we can have our puppies. Things are good overall though.
Hey, I need one of those. I never know how long I've run(: (probably cause it isn't far enough(: What a great mothers day.
Wow, how impressive! I had never heard of that either. What a great husband!
Post a Comment