Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

a FOAL in one (hee, hee)

Oh my son. He really keeps me amused. This is what I found set up so nicely in our living room the other day. He had set up his golf holes with the flags in them and all. Only this particular morning he was golfing with his animals apparently.

The horse was standing in one hole just behind #9. He looked pretty cozy.

Oh and there was a cow placed ever so nicely in hole #1. He actually looks like he is drowning in there or something. Poor little moo-moo.

I just love it that the boy keeps me laughing with cute things like this. Who else could think up something like a "Foal in One?!"


3 comments:

Becky T said...

That is too cute! He must be feeling better if he's "hitting the green" already. :) Isn't it so funny to see what kids come up with?!

Amber Wray said...

What will they think of next. Kids are the cutest ever. I love it. Even Kelly got a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I love it when they use their immaginations and play like that with their toys. I need to get some stuff at my house so he just doesnt watch Mickey "Nouse". love mom