We took a much needed mini-vacation as a family to Salt Lake City. It was a quick getaway packed with fun stuff! While we were there we...
Went to the Hogle Zoo!

And saw "The Ghost of the Bayou!" A white alligator on loan from the Audubon Zoo! It made us miss our family in the Bayou!

We were sad to come home where there isn't anyone to park our car and retrieve it for us when we need it!




2 comments:
Glad you got to go on a well deserved weekend away. Looks like it was fun and relaxing. I didnt think there would be a white alligator anywhere else but New Orleans and then I find out that is where it is from. We have fond memories of that huh? Fun to make the connections. We all wish we were going to the fabulous zoo there in New Orleans with the best tour guides---Garrett, Becky, Tyler and Sammy. love mom
HOOOOOORAY for updates! I'm so glad to see some new pictures. I'm glad you guys got to go to SLC, it looks like a fun weekend! And even better, I'm glad you got to see a little visitor from the bayou!
And I'm so impressed with you going to camp for the whole week, Hillary. That is awesome! And I'm so glad you didn't get eaten by those bears. Seriously, that is crazy! Thanks for the new updates, I needed them!
Post a Comment