A few weeks ago Todd and I were driving and I mentioned that we should sleep outside in our yard this summer with Cash. We talked about how much he would love it. Well, that night Todd decided we should sleep out! So we put the tent up in the dark and moved in. It was actually really fun (besides the sleepless night because the ground was so hard). Cash slept all night long. Looks like we will be having many more of these adventures in our own backyard.


2 comments:
i love that you camped in your backyard. my husband is not quite as adventurous and i dont think i could do it with both kids maybe next year. p.s. my husband told me if i get a real job i can have a rebel!! yipee i better job hunt!!
Hey! I'm feeling fine now. I've had several "attacks." From what, I don't know, but I go in for a gallbladder ultrasound tomorrow. I haven't had any more "attacks" since last Sunday, so hopefully it won't happen again. That's the scoop. I'm doing fine, really. I just can't wait for this baby to come!
Post a Comment