YOUR 30 WEEKS! Holy cow. Cash is such a cute kid. His expressions kill me. I can't wait till Paisley understands Christmas. Oh, I stole your free-fallin by John Mayer. I think its my new fave.
Cash is so cute. I miss that kid. We really need to hang out. Mack keeps asking when Cash is going to come and play. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!!!
Those are some cute faces he was pulling. It's obvious Santa made him happy. Okay, you are going to think I am a total retard but I can't remember the web site with the actions! I remembered it had a v in it but I can't remember the rest(what a great memory I have)! Anyway. Can you just tell me what it is again. This time I will add a link to my blog so that I don't lose it!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Successful indeed! Just look at those expressions, I love it, they are great!
YOUR 30 WEEKS! Holy cow. Cash is such a cute kid. His expressions kill me. I can't wait till Paisley understands Christmas. Oh, I stole your free-fallin by John Mayer. I think its my new fave.
That is hilarious! Great pics!
Cash is so cute. I miss that kid. We really need to hang out. Mack keeps asking when Cash is going to come and play. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!!!
Christmas sure was successfull if you asked me! way cute kid I love him to death and can't wait to see ya Friday!
Those are some cute faces he was pulling. It's obvious Santa made him happy. Okay, you are going to think I am a total retard but I can't remember the web site with the actions! I remembered it had a v in it but I can't remember the rest(what a great memory I have)! Anyway. Can you just tell me what it is again. This time I will add a link to my blog so that I don't lose it!
Post a Comment