SNOW!!!! Okay, okay... I might be exaggerating just a bit when it comes to the amount shown in this picture. But COME ON! When will spring be here to stay? We just get played when it comes to the weather around here. Nice one day, snow the next!
OH no! I keep thinking your weather will turn any day now and all I keep hearing about is snow! At least you know that the water is always needed around there. BTW, you don't need to see that pregnant belly. It's not really attractive and I didn't want to consume the whole picture!
I couldn't believe the snow yesterday. We had drifts in the driveway. we are at my parents until we find a place, you can always get me on my cell 757-7734
It's Kim Hansen from St. Luke's Peds. I was blog stalking and found your blog off of Kelly Histand's. I am so glad I found your blog...how is life? Where are you working at? I can't believe how big Cash has gotten. Check out our blog at hansenspuds.blogspot.com
so i love reading your blog mainly because the pictures are so amazing. what kind of a camera do you have?? its so fun to have a way to see what people are up to now. i hope all is well with your cute little family.
7 comments:
OH no! I keep thinking your weather will turn any day now and all I keep hearing about is snow! At least you know that the water is always needed around there. BTW, you don't need to see that pregnant belly. It's not really attractive and I didn't want to consume the whole picture!
Better make a trip to
Louisiana, huh? That is crazy, I can't believe it!
I couldn't believe the snow yesterday. We had drifts in the driveway. we are at my parents until we find a place, you can always get me on my cell 757-7734
Oh my, that is horrible!! I loved your eggs. They were beautiful and you took some great shots of them. I loved the picture of you and Cash.
I was totally blog stalking and came across your page! Your little family is so adorable! Are you guys still in Boise?
It's Kim Hansen from St. Luke's Peds. I was blog stalking and found your blog off of Kelly Histand's. I am so glad I found your blog...how is life? Where are you working at? I can't believe how big Cash has gotten. Check out our blog at hansenspuds.blogspot.com
so i love reading your blog mainly because the pictures are so amazing. what kind of a camera do you have?? its so fun to have a way to see what people are up to now. i hope all is well with your cute little family.
Post a Comment