These are some photos from our very first camping trip with Cash. We left on Saturday and stopped at Mesa Falls on our way to Island Park. This picture to the left is one of Cash looking at the falls. He loved them. It was beautiful. It is so fun seeing the amazement in your child's face when they see new things. We had so much fun taking him all around.
On our second day, we drove through Yellowstone to Old Faithful. We went with Todd's two older brothers and their families. This photo was taken on the way through the park. There are actually elk out there in the field. It was a beautiful day, but it got really HOT!
Here is a photo of Cash watching Old Faithful. He was very intently watching the geyser. It was the hottest day as you might be able to tell by the redness in his cheeks!
Here is Todd and Cash walking down the boardwalk for some hot pots that we walked through. I love seeing them together.
A quick family photo in front of Old Faithful. It is probably a good thing that this picture is dark because we looked pretty scary after camping and playing in the dirt!
These beautiful mountains are in between Yellowstone and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It was an amazing drive, but it made for a really long day.
Cash just hanging out in the back seat with his new sunglasses on. We bought them for him in Yellowstone. He liked them just long enough to take a picture, then he usually had them pulled down over his mouth. He makes us laugh pretty hard most days.
Lower Mesa Falls was so pretty. We were only there for a few minutes, but the pictures were well worth it.
This hotpot is called "Sapphire Pool". I just thought it was so amazing that this really exists in nature.
1 comment:
Hooray for your blog!! I love it! I'm so glad you started it. I guess we'll both give this another shot, eh?! LOL And I must say that I ADORE that top photo of Cash looking out at Mesa Falls. It's precious!
Post a Comment