Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Simply Sweet

My life...
Is simply sweet.
I've been able to recognize more of this recently.
It doesn't need new houses, cars, toys or things to make it better.
It thrives on things like children's laughter, building forts, sweet kisses, chick-flick movie night with the man, and bedtime songs and stories.
I love the tender cheeks of my boys.
I love that my husband isn't afraid to work extremely hard for us.
He comes home late and leaves super early... just for us.
I think it's hard sometimes, but really it isn't all that bad.
I count my blessings because there are so many.
Many that are small and tender and many that are grand in size.
I love my life.
I love that it is simple and sweet.


3 comments:

Lacey said...

So true. So much to be grateful for. Your boys are so cute. We need to have a play day soon.

lacey said...

Thanks for this reminder! It is so true, thank you

Becky T said...

Oh, how true it is. Simple is the sweetest and I am grateful for your reminder. And I also know my life is a whole lot sweeter because of YOU. I miss you tons already and can't wait to see you again soon (but could you please make some arrangements for the weather next time? mkay, thanks!)