i am all about breaking down with you!! they grow up way too fast. they always tell you it happens but you never believe them until you have kids!! your kids are adorable by the way!!
Hey Hillary, this is Stefanie "Ball" Collins now, I stumbled across your blog through Taylor and Briannias. You little family so stinkin cute! Cash looks like such a proud big brother. "amen" to the breakdown, they really do grow like weeds. my blog is set to private, but I'd love to send me an invite if you wanna give me your e-mail address. Mine is stefanie_b21@hotmail.com hope to here from ya soon.
7 comments:
You have some SERIOUSLY cute kids. I hope you are doing great and loving life with 2 kids. You are an amazing mom.
Maybe we could make the breakdown a party...I go for the 6wk tomorrow. Ah! Cash always looks so happy.
i am all about breaking down with you!! they grow up way too fast. they always tell you it happens but you never believe them until you have kids!! your kids are adorable by the way!!
Wellll, I'd be happy to join your for a little breakdown...sounds very fitting right now!
i hear you...and they KEEP growing! cute kiddos!
ADORABLE!!!! Congrats! how are you feeling?
Hey Hillary, this is Stefanie "Ball" Collins now, I stumbled across your blog through Taylor and Briannias. You little family so stinkin cute! Cash looks like such a proud big brother. "amen" to the breakdown, they really do grow like weeds. my blog is set to private, but I'd love to send me an invite if you wanna give me your e-mail address. Mine is stefanie_b21@hotmail.com hope to here from ya soon.
Post a Comment