Do you know what your child is doing after you put them to bed and don't hear a single peep? Sleeping? Nope, not mine. He is quietly in his parents bed putting on chapstick and coloring on his face and the sheets with a pen! So busted!
OH not Cash! When he's at my house he's a perfect little angle! I don't know how you work and deal with being pregnant. I could not do it! I am exauhsted just staying home all day, and sleeping (sometimes) at night! Way to go though your tuff! I can't wait for you to have him! Cash will have to come play while you and the new one catch up on sleep!
HAHAH been there done that! When I was preggo with Korbyn, Aliya I thought was down for a nap and instead was drinking a travel size bottle of shampoo!! YUCK!! She even burped bubbles for the rest of the day. Oh these kids!!!
I guess we have to put up with moments like those to enjoy all of the good times!! Just like the bubble gum I found in between my sheets yesterday!! Okay, you better not pop before your shift on Sunday, I have to at least see you one more time with that baby still inside! Cute pictures!
What a little stinker!! Kids are so much smarter then us parents and trick us when we least expect them to!! Hopefully it will wash out, Mack wrote on our white bed spread with red permanent marker. Cash was so much fun on Friday.!! I don't work the rest of the week so we should get together and let the boys play.
7 comments:
I love that picure! It looks like a mini mug shot. Ahh they joys of children! Especially cute ones!!!!
OH not Cash! When he's at my house he's a perfect little angle! I don't know how you work and deal with being pregnant. I could not do it! I am exauhsted just staying home all day, and sleeping (sometimes) at night! Way to go though your tuff! I can't wait for you to have him! Cash will have to come play while you and the new one catch up on sleep!
HAHAH been there done that! When I was preggo with Korbyn, Aliya I thought was down for a nap and instead was drinking a travel size bottle of shampoo!! YUCK!! She even burped bubbles for the rest of the day. Oh these kids!!!
I guess we have to put up with moments like those to enjoy all of the good times!! Just like the bubble gum I found in between my sheets yesterday!! Okay, you better not pop before your shift on Sunday, I have to at least see you one more time with that baby still inside! Cute pictures!
Hahaha, Love it!!! How do you even get mad at a face that cute though! (;
What a little stinker!! Kids are so much smarter then us parents and trick us when we least expect them to!! Hopefully it will wash out, Mack wrote on our white bed spread with red permanent marker. Cash was so much fun on Friday.!! I don't work the rest of the week so we should get together and let the boys play.
He and his cousin must be related. She tore up a book the other night when she should have been sleeping. Those two are pretty cute together.
Post a Comment