Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 17, 2008

We are pretty sure that it's a...


We are pretty excited! We just hope that it truly is a boy, it still wasn't very clear this morning. He had his legs curled up and the cord was still between the legs. We are doing another ultrasound at my next appointment just to be sure, but we are planning on a boy.

PS~ Can't wait to load up my stuff and head to the {BIG EASY} in a couple of weeks to spend some quality time with my cute nephews and amazing SIL and bro! All this good stuff happening all at once!

10 comments:

reisnersest03 said...

Congratulations!! I am excited for you....I was wrong, I know! You will love having a brother for Cash!! I am happy for you! ~Laura

These Four Walls said...

Yay! Cash and the baby will be best friends!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to have another little grandson. You know there was never a question in Jim's mind. There are still more grandsons "up there"!!! We would have been just as excited if it were a girl. We just want the little guy and his mommy to be healthy. We are so excited. Cash needs a little sibling. We love you guys so much. Congratulations!!!! mom

Becky T said...

We are SO excited!! Another wild boy is just what the family needs, for sure! And you know what this means...my 2 wild boys plus your 2 wild boys equals one fun time for Grandma and Grandpa when we ditch all the boys on them for a while while we go play! :) Can't wait to meet him and can't wait for you to come and see us!!!! I am SO excited and still a little in shock!!! And could I use any more exclamation points?!

Anonymous said...

Oh yah---and excited that you are going to the "Big Easy". Good for you guys. Hope Cash will be as good as last time on the flight there. We will cross our fingers. love mom

Stephanie said...

That's so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!! have fun on your vacation too!

Amber Wray said...

Congrats- I am so happy for you. Cash will love having a brother! keep in touch!

Kayleen said...

OH congratulations! Cash is so cute, he needs a cute brother to play with!

Megan and Alyvia said...

CONGRATS!!! I bet Cash will love having a little brother!

lacey said...

YAH another boy. Two boys are SO fun GOOD LUCK!