Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Little Boys and their Toys!

Lately Cash has been playing a lot with Todd's remote control cars. He LOVES them! So we were at the store the other day and I found something that I couldn't resist. The perfect sized car and an easily controlled remote to go with it. He was in love at first sight. We have had so much fun with it since day 1. I am pretty sure that all I have heard for the past two days is that car running into anything and everything in my house. It is pretty cute and pretty darn fast, too.
Oh these boys and their toys!


PS~ Obviously I haven't taken enough pictures lately. These are a bit fuzzy and have somewhat of an orange hue wouldn't you say???!!!

2 comments:

These Four Walls said...

Love it! Nate is really into radio controlled cars, but Owen is terrified of them! So sad. It is so fun to see the excitement in kids when they have a toy they love. Cash is starting to look so grown up! How's this pregnancy thing going?

Becky T said...

Ooooh boy, does that ever remind me of Christmas morning with Tyler's remote control tractor. It was the serenade to our Christmas. It's so fun, though, and such a BOY thing, gotta love these BOYS, huh?!! And really, Cash looks so grown up these days!