Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 11, 2008

"BIG Jumper" anyone?


I had been trying to talk Todd into buying a trampoline all spring. I just remember how much fun I used to have as a kid spending endless hours outside jumping. He never acted very interested and always kind of blew me off (which didn't make me very happy).

Well, on July 3rd he decided to bring home a big surprise for Cash. It was a "BIG Jumper" as Cash likes to call it. We immediately set it up and got the boy jumping.
I was a bit surprised though at the fact that he was a bit apprehensive at first. We are talking about my no-fear child who jumps off of everything in sight. I guess it really only took a few minutes though and then he JUMPED!


And jumped...
And jumped some more! Doesn't this make you want to go out and jump as we speak?

And in the end a smile gives the final thoughts from a very happy jumping boy!


8 comments:

Amber Wray said...

Ahh the joys of sprinklers and trampolines. Many great memories for me are built around sleeping on the trampoline, jumping games, and long talks with Kelly lying on the tramp under the stars. Tell Todd smart purchase choice!

Becki R said...

It's true--seeing how much fun he is having makes me want to come jump with Cash! How fun!! And fun Bear Lake pics too--it looks like things are good!

Becky T said...

Oh, I love it! I love all the updates. Bear Lake looks fun--I'm so jealous!! And I wish we could come use the Big Jumper with Cash. The boys would have a ball. Cash is definitely a natural jumper, so it looks like he warmed right up to it--who knows how long it would take Tyler!! :) Love the pictures!

The Nielsen Family said...

How stinkin fun!!! AND CONGRATS on your pregnancy. I am so excited for you. I'm suprised I never heard anything from Becky...geez I'll have to give her a talking to. :) I'm thrilled for you and your family.

Jenn said...

Fun! How old is he now? Are you coming again for the W. F. celbraation?

Kim said...

I am so jealous! I have been trying to get a tramp for Allie forever, Blake has not been for it. I finally took Allie to a trial gymnastics class and threatened Blake with a $60 a month gym bill or a tramp? We'll see what awaits us.

Kayleen said...

I keep telling Shane that we need to get a "Big Jumper" for our kids too. Maybe he'll surprise us one day!

Jenn said...

So, me and a friend are doing the stroller leg. It should be fun. Too bad you can't make it. Tell me how you know Mikele? Did you grow up together? I met her when Ben married her. Ben's mom is my 2nd mom. I knew them from WA. Small world huh?