SNIFF, SNIFF...
It wasn't very long ago on the 28th day of February, 2006 that my life changed forever. I can still remember it like it was just yesterday that Todd and I had that most amazing blessing come into our lives. At 4:46 pm weighing in at just 6lbs. 5 oz. little Cash Oliver was born. He has left the biggest imprint on our hearts that I can't possibly ever fully explain the love that I have for him.
I am just getting everything ready to celebrate his 2nd birthday in a couple of days and sat down here at the computer and these pictures just hit me! He is the best thing that has ever happened to us and yet he has taught me so much. He has taught me patience, love, joy and most importantly I now know how true God's love for us is. So here is just a little glimpse into the first moments that we had with Cash. There have been many and there will be MANY more to come. I will be posting birthday pictures here in a couple of days!
We LOVE you so much Cash!
It wasn't very long ago on the 28th day of February, 2006 that my life changed forever. I can still remember it like it was just yesterday that Todd and I had that most amazing blessing come into our lives. At 4:46 pm weighing in at just 6lbs. 5 oz. little Cash Oliver was born. He has left the biggest imprint on our hearts that I can't possibly ever fully explain the love that I have for him.
I am just getting everything ready to celebrate his 2nd birthday in a couple of days and sat down here at the computer and these pictures just hit me! He is the best thing that has ever happened to us and yet he has taught me so much. He has taught me patience, love, joy and most importantly I now know how true God's love for us is. So here is just a little glimpse into the first moments that we had with Cash. There have been many and there will be MANY more to come. I will be posting birthday pictures here in a couple of days!
We LOVE you so much Cash!
5 comments:
I can't believe you are the mother of a two year old! I can tell that Cash is a loved child and I'm sure you are a great mom!
OH so sweet pictures. . . and, by the way, you're not allowed to look that cute in the hospital!
He such a cutie! Happy Birthday Cash!
Okay, in no way is it fair that you could look so good right after giving birth. Your hair is in perfect placement and you don't look bloated in the face or anything. Geez.
I LOVE the black and white picture of Cash. And thanks for your sweet words, it made me appreciate my little guy even more as well.
Hey! I could swear I checked your blog like 10 times a day and now look at this, two new posts. Where have I been?!
I love love love this! Those pictures are so sweet. I have always loved that black and white one. It is just the perfect 'welcome to the world' picture. And I love your words here. There truly is no way of putting into words how you feel about these little munchkins, is there? You are such a good mommy and Cash is lucky to have you, Hillary! Love you lots!
And yes, you looked WAY too cute in the hospital. Darn you!
Post a Comment